Now that we have snow...the kids are going to want to go tobogganing! Here is a list of the BEST toboggan hills in Cambridge!
1) Forbes Park in Hespeler
2) Silverheights Public School - Short but decent slopes
3) Devils Hill - Located behind Elgin Street Public School. This North Galt location is super steep!
4) Dickson Hill - a Popular toboggan hill, just watch out for the lights! Located in West Galt.
5) Churchill Park - Since there is so much hill space there are lots of places to toboggan down in Churchill Park! Located in East Galt.
6) Sturdy Park - A hidden gem in Preston.
7) Grandview School - I hear the hill isn't as good as it was before the school was built there, however people still toboggan there!
Google Maps has come out with a list of the best toboggan hills and a few from Cambridge made the cut! Included are: Dickson Park, Devil's Hill and behind Silverheights Public School in Hespeler made the list! Click here to see the map.