Name: Julie Snyder
Company: Co-Operators Insurance
Occupation: Insurance Agent
- What do you like most about Cambridge? Cambridge is a small community with lots of activities to do and everything is close by.
- What do you do in Cambridge in your spare time? My family and I enjoy going to the Cambridge Cente to watch the children play hockey. We enjoy walking the trails with our dog and attending local restaurants.
- In what ways do you like to give back to the Cambridge community? We like to donate to local charities that go directly to the people that need the money.
- What is your favourite event in Cambridge and why? Our favorite event would be the Santa Clause Parade. We look forward to it every year.
- What is your favourite place to eat in Cambridge and why? Favorite place to eat is Monty’s. They have exceptional food at a great location and at a good price.
- What do you like to do for a fun night out in Cambridge? My husband and I love the movies and try to go at least once a month.
- What made you decide to become an insurance agent? I enjoy working with clients and providing knowledgeable advice in areas of importance and insurance is one of those areas.
- What do you love most about being an insurance agent? I enjoy adding value to my client’s questions and helping them make the right choice that suits them when it comes to insurance.
- If you had one piece of insurance advice for someone, what would it be? To look at insurance as buying peace of mind for yourself and your loved ones.
- Tell me a bit about the Cambridge Business Professionals networking group you have started: The Cambridge Business Professionals is a unique networking group of professions focused on increasing their business through quality, bona fide referrals. Only one person is allowed to represent a profession so there is no conflict of interest. We meet every Wednesday over lunch at the Blackshop. We are open to anyone who is interested. You can contact myself at email@example.com.